Just a reminder...

When you post here, remember that our blog is public and also remember the Acceptable Use Policy of our school. You may find a copy of it on the school website. This blog will be informative and interesting if everyone takes it seriously.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Chase Utley

Chase Utley made his first start of the year on Monday night against the Reds. He had been rehabing with the single A team Clearwater. He seemed ready and started at second base for the Phillies. Even though he went O-5 his impact jumstarted a slumping Phillies offense. The Phillies went for 10 runs and 14 hits. It was in all a great welcome back.

3 comments:

Mrs. T said...

I was so busy tonight (reading blogs!), I did not know the score until I read your post. What encouraging news! Fans needed a lift as well as the players.

Kevin H said...

Welcome back Chase! We missed him however; I do not believe that his 0 and 5 performance in any way jump started our phillies offense. We, the phils fans, sold out the ballpark last night. Every single ticket was sold. Record braking for a regular season game in Citizens Bank Park. This is most likely the cause for The Phils success.

John Young said...

Chase is my favorite player. I try to model my game after his. He is not only one of the Phillie's best players he is also a great teammate, time and time again you see Chase willing to do anything to pull out a win for his team. I am so excited to have the guy back out on the diamond. he is the man, almost as cool as B.GAAL.