Just a reminder...

When you post here, remember that our blog is public and also remember the Acceptable Use Policy of our school. You may find a copy of it on the school website. This blog will be informative and interesting if everyone takes it seriously.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Summer

With our sophomore school year coming to a close, many students are excited for summer to arrive and for school to finish. We don't have to worry about projects, tests, or homework anymore only deciding what time they should go to bed that night. Some students have summer jobs that will interfear with there break, but they don't mind because they will be making some extra cash. Many of us students will be heading down to the beach, amusement parks, mountains, etc. where we will continue to have a great summer and enjoy our remaining months of freedom left. Personally, I can't wait for summer to arrive so that I can just go out and not worry about any work or responsibilites that I would have when I'm at school. Being out all day and night with my friends and sleeping in late is what I plan to do all summer long.

6 comments:

Brian B. said...

My Summer hopefully will be very relaxing. I will be working all Summer, but hopefully that won't affect my plans too much, as it did in previous Summers. I hope to get down to the shore this year. I haven't been down the shore in almost 4 years now. I will be very glad to get away from Bonner for 3 months.

EzE said...

when it comes to summer its a very exciting time for me, i like that we are out of school. i like that every summer i visit different areas around the US. This summer is going to be extra special because I am going to visit my Aunt in Boston so its going to be extra cool up there.I hope to go the beach with my family, i also hope to go to some amusement parks during my time off from school. I very much hope this summer is going to spectacular in many ways.

Patterson M said...

I am really looking forward to summer this year. I love summer, because all the stress during the school year doesn't exist. I spend most of my time during the summer at the swimclub I belong to. I also am looking forward to going down the shore. This summer I think I'm going down a couple of times, so this should be a good summer.

Ferdinand Laurich said...

I can't wait for the break, too. Than my family comes over, that's gonna be a great day! I will travel around a little bit here with them, see Washington and NYC. I also will celebrate my birthday here, but the best thing is to have my family back. Than later in July I'm going home, I hope it's not too different as I'm used to it. I actually have to make up all the things I missed, but I can already see myself skiping that part. School starts earlier in Germany but I'm actually happy, because I can see all my friends again.

Dylan M. said...

I can't wait for summer break. I can't wait to get the oppurtunity to sleep in every day and to hang out with my friends more often. I also can't wait to go down to the shore with my family where I will be able to relax.

Matt Mac Neal said...

I can't wait untill the summer. It's the greatest because I don't have to worry about anything except for staying away from trouble. Every summer I would normaly stay out untill 12 and hang around my house but, this summer I'm older and have my license. I can take day trips down the shore, go to amusement parks, and just wing it and drive anywhere. I have a job now and make money so I don't have to depend on my mom's money. When I was younger and wanted something I had to complain for an hour but now I just go out and get it.