Just a reminder...

When you post here, remember that our blog is public and also remember the Acceptable Use Policy of our school. You may find a copy of it on the school website. This blog will be informative and interesting if everyone takes it seriously.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Everyone likes different sports but mine is soccer. I have played it since I was four and play for Bonner. I enjoy watching it on television usually the MLS. The new expansion team in Philadelphia is the Union. This is their second season in Philadelphia. They had less than ten wins in their first season. Now they have one of the best records in the MLS thanks to their drafts in the off season. Their future seems bright.

2 comments:

B.Gaal said...

My favorite sport is Baseball. I love everything about the game. I can play and watch the game all day every day. I play for Bonner on the JV team. I love watching the phillies game and going down to the stadium to see them as well. They are a great time to watch.

John Young said...

My favorite sport is current ultimate Frisbee. I used to be a fan of basketball until I realized that my future in that sport wasn't to bright. I joined Bonner's Ultimate Frisbee club and fell in love. It is a combination of a couple of sports and it takes a real athlete to play it. More people need to start playing this wonderful sport, because everyone who doesn't play is missing out.